Why Board? Boarding at Holmewood is all about feeling at home; the warm and welcoming house, the support of staff, friends and family.
- Companionship, community and the chance to build life-long friendships
- Developing life skills – friendship, empathy, collaboration, independence, resilience, organisation and many more!
- Wake up at Holmewood House and walk downstairs for a wonderful cooked breakfast!
- Cut out the daily commute
- Opportunities to become more easily involved in after school activities
- Enjoy the school facilities in the evenings and at weekends
- Close supervision of academic work
- Opportunities for sporting, cultural and leisure activities….with your friends!
- Fun-filled weekend activity programme