Simmonds is the official Uniform outfitters for Holmewood House School and is situated in Tunbridge Wells.
Simmonds, 64 Calverley Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2UG
T: 01892 510123
Uniform can be purchased online at www.simmonds-ltd.com. Returns and exchanges are welcome in the store in Tunbridge Wells with proof of purchase. Helpline for orders placed online and special orders 01892 837202 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
Uniform Outfitters Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday: 9.00am – 5:30pm
For the best possible service, we would encourage children starting at Holmewood to make a fitting appointment with Simmonds.
Due to an exceptional demand for uniform from August onwards, please place your online order before Monday 22nd August 2018 in order to guarantee delivery of in-stock items in time for the start of the new school term.
- All uniform and games kit must be clearly named with name tapes
- Games kit should be named on the outside of the garment on the left of the breast or the left of the leg
- Base layers and thermals should be named on the bottom of the left sleeve – as above
- Trousers, skirts, shorts and underwear should be named in the middle of the back waistband
- Shorts, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, jumpers and vests should be named in the middle of the back neckband
- Towels should be names by the corner of the short side
- Nursery and Reception children should have spare uniform, pants and socks in school in case of accidents
- No jewellery may be worn in school except for a watch and plain stud earings in pierced ears. All jewellery must be removed for PE and Games.
- Navy or pale blue hair bands/ribbons/slides, etc only
- No patent shoes please.
Please note that the number of each article purchased is left to the individual parent.
If unseasonable warm, the Headmaster will allow children to wear Summer uniform until the first half term of Autumn term.