As a school, we are required to provide you with details of our admissions, discipline and exclusion policies and also to draw your attention to the fact that there is a formal complaints procedure and policies relating to safeguarding, child protection, anti-bullying, good behaviour, welfare on school trips and curriculum.
The following documents are available for download. They may be opened using the free Adobe Reader.
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Sanctions Policy
- Boarding Principles
- Boarders' Complaints Procedure
- British Values Statement
- Complaints Procedure for Parents
- Curriculum Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy 2017 incl EYFS
- First Aid Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Restraint Policy
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- SEND Information for Parents
- Missing/Uncollected Child - Prep and Pre-Prep
"Pupils display excellent levels of understanding in languages and of scientific concepts [...]"
ISI Inspection Report 2017