Don't take our word for it, hear what the children themselves have to say:
- It’s fun to be at school with friends.
- It means we can stay in bed longer in the mornings.
- We can get our Prep done and then have free time without Mummy pestering us about it.
- It makes us appreciate it more when we go home.
- It means we do not have to rush in the mornings.
- The dorms are so lovely.
- Everything is so new.
- Mummy can spend more time with my younger brother and sister while I have great fun with my friends.
- We can do so many cool things.
- It helps prepare me for Senior school.
- The bed is more comfortable than mine.
- Breakfast is delicious.
- We get to have Tuck on Wednesdays.
- It helps to make me independent.
- It helps me to be organised and more responsible.
- I love it!
Holmewood: Truly a holme from home!
"Pupils have a feeling amongst them that anyone can achieve at the highest level once they know what they are best at."
ISI Inspection Report 2017